Blog Archive

Saturday 16 January 2010

A New Year .. R.I.P Daddy Pa Morlai Kamara 07/03/38 - 01/01/10

I am sorry about my absence! I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, but sadly on the 1st Jan 2010, my father passed away so I have been laying low! I will be off the scene for a while dealing with funeral arrangements and other things. I have received a substantial amout of support and I must thank those who have done so.

I ask for you all to say a prayer for my Father, as he was a great person and very much loved by many people. I will continue to keep his great nature and name alive as I continue living life day by day.

I wish you all Happy New Year.
May your lives continue to blossom. x

Thank you all for your support.

R.I.P Daddy Pa Morlai Kamara

XXX Love you always XXX

Kadijatu Kamara

1 comment:

Kadija Kamara said...

Really Sorry .. the link for the Spotlight session is not working properly! Here is a direct link to the page on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtrZGO4D6DY

KK xx